Thursday, February 9, 2012

The World Coming to an End!?!?!?

This morning I woke up and thought, "Man today is going to be ok...I hope..." But today was no ordinary day...Oh no today would be a day that thousands of students would talk about for a long time.

I was sitting in class today enjoying a riveting lecture (that's sarcasm by the way), when all of a sudden there was a loud noise all around the class, university, and the town. The sound coming from a low flying military jet.  I didn't not see it but the sound was all the proof I needed that the Ruskies were coming for us again!!!!

After confirming the incident with some friends and the ever trustworthy facebook, I decided that this was a call to arms!  From the reports I had heard it was a renegade Soviet pilot who didn't know that the Cold War was over, but was sactioned by the Russians.  "Those bastard," I thought as I decided my game plan to single handedly invade and take over the Kremlin.  This proved to be more time consuming than I had originally hoped.

You can't just go to Russia all willy nilly and start shooting up the Kremlin.  You have to have a concise and well oiled, not to mention it was just me and whatever black market weapons I could scronge up. That proved to be easier than planned.  I had by this time hopped a plane to the middle east in search of the famed Black Market.  Apparently all you need is some cash and they will give you whatever you want.  So naturally I went with the standard assualt rifles, hand guns, and RPGs, but the flame thrower was an added bonus cause the guy liked my style.

Any who, I had my weapons and a haphazard plan now all I needed to do was to put it to action........
Stay Tuned

Just to those who don't know my humor THIS IS NOT TRUE!!! IT IS COMPLETE FICITION (minus the plane flying over that really happened)

1 comment:

  1. Wow. You are a whole lot of special. =)

    P.S. I know what actually happened finally.

    ReplyDelete