Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Another day, another count of Stupidity in America's youth

Today was just one of those days.  Not much you can do in these situations other than find ways to entertain yourself... I find myself resorting to what my cousins and I do whenever we get bored and are near a computer...We troll youtube and failblog to find the most ridiculous videos and folks I believe I found it.  http://www.youtube.com/user/failblog?blend=1&ob=4 if you watch this like I did your first reaction will be "Why the hell are these dumb ass punks shooting roman candles at each other!" Let that thought subside and as it does you will see probably one of the best scenes of a stupid idea going hilarious.  The one kid runs out of fireworks in his roman candle and decided to throw it at the other kid...right when the tube leaves his hand you hear the faint sound of something exiting the other roman candle off screen...you think to yourself "there's no possible way that's what I thought it was?" as you watch a fireball enter the frame and head straight for that fat kids face!!!  Every time I see those quick seconds in the video I lose all sense of what is going on and die of laughter because the fat kid just got hit in the face with a Roman Candle...Hope you enjoy it as much as I did

No comments:

Post a Comment