Monday, November 14, 2011

The Beginning

As I sit at my computer after my first class of the day, I'm finding myself at a loss for words...Not a complete loss but rather that the words will not flow on to the blog as I had hoped.  There is an endless torrent of words, thoughts, and ideas I would like to convey, but they continuous float around my head like a lost astronaut floating in the endless bounds of space.  The one thought I can convey quite clearly is I am currently hating the weather.  It is November a time for the weather to get colder and leaves to be falling...as of lately the inconsistency of that thought is incomprehendable...I know the weather is ever changing, but for the love of god!!!  I cannot keep going from 30 and frigid to mid-50s to low-60s and sunny...NOT COOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment