Monday, January 9, 2012

The Shake Down!!!!

We are finally through all of the family gathering days for this holiday season and as I type this I realize that it might have been the last Christmas and New Years I will see in my lifetime. (To those of my followers who actually think I buy into the Mayan calendar predictions rest easy it's just for fun that I talk of the end of the world.)  I thought I would be able to live until I was at least 50, but to know that world will end in December weeks after I have had my 23rd birthday kind of blows, and not in a happy ending kind of way but rather the oh crap her parents are home and she is going to give you the worst case of blue balls in your life way.

I thought I would live to see cars that fly, a DeLorean that Doc Brown has converted into a time machine, having a rewarding job, and finally living long enough to find the girl for me, have kids, and make each other happy until we die naturally.  BUT NO!!!! The Goddam Mayans and Nostradamus.  Now my life is cut in it's prime! Just means I have to get out there now and start spreading my seed with all of the women I like make sure that the world won't miraculously survive because that would be one hell of a child support bill (just kidding obviously)

Now the people who actually have bought into this garbage are people who really upset me.  These people are in constant denial that the world is fine and that this Ancient race and astronomer have deciphered when the world will actually end.  No one can be sure, plus if you lived back when the Mayans and Nostradamus lived you thought the world would end the next day because of how ridiculous they are.

That's all I got in the tanks for tonight hope you enjoy my little rant. Feels good to be back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment